The Cottontail Embossing Powder Tool from The Rabbit Hole Designs is an anti-static powder tool used to prepare your paper before heat embossing. This tool was designed to combat and help eliminate all the failings of the current methods available to crafters now by the following:
- Touchless delivery method via nylon bristles and palm sized applicator.
- Easy to use and store away when not in use.
- Cap stays secure and is easy to attach.
- Bigger surface area of brush head means more complete coverage.
- Density (number) of nylon bristles mean less powder left behind on paper before applying embossing powder, thus helping to eliminate pollution to the embossing powder that is poured back into container(s) after application.
- Comes empty with an enclosed bottle of powder. We recommend our refills of “Cosmetic Grade Kaolin Clay”. Avoid using cornstarch as by it’s very nature it is a thickening agent.
- Can be cleaned! We recommend emptying all powder from reservoir and giving the uncapped brush a few good taps to remove all excess powder from the brush head and reservoir part of the tool. The cleaning of the brush head can be done using a simple method of a damp terry towel with a couple drops of rubbing alcohol applied to the towel. Gently brush the brush head back and forth to aid in the removal of any oil, dirt, and debris. Set aside in a dry place overnight to dry thoroughly. Once dry, gently brush the brush head back and forth on a clean dry towel, refill with the powder of your choice and you are good to go and create!
- Avoid touching/petting the brush head. Yes we know it is super soft and fluffy, but touching/petting will deposit oil, sweat, and debris from your fingers to the brush head.
- The Rabbit Hole Designs Cottontail Powder is sourced from the highest quality Cosmetic Grade Kaolin Clay right here in the USA.
- Additional refills available separately.