Thank you for joining us on International Scrapbook Day. We’re so excited to celebrate with you! Today, we’re hosting a LIVE Hop and Zoom Party.
To start, we’ll be hopping along with some of our favorite designers for short LIVE tutorials (30 min each) on YouTube and/or Facebook. Then, we’ll have a Zoom party at the end, so we can all hang out together and share what we’ve been working on during the day! (Don’t worry if you’re camera shy, you get to decide to turn your camera on or not. We will not be recording the Zoom.)
Links to all of the stops are posted below. If you get lost along the way, get back on track by clicking on the blue buttons below. Join in the hop at any point and we hope to see you in the Zoom party later! Now let’s get crafty…
- 10:00 am Pacific / 1:00 pm Eastern Watch MaryAnn & Amanda on YouTube Watch MaryAnn & Amanda on Facebook
- 10:30 am Pacific / 1:30 pm Eastern Watch Daniel West on YouTube Watch Daniel West on Facebook
- 11:00 am Pacific / 2:00 pm Eastern Watch Lynda Kanase on YouTube Watch Lynda Kanase on Facebook
- 11:30 am Pacific / 2:30 pm Eastern Watch Lydia Fiedler on YouTube Watch Lydia Fiedler on Facebook
- 12:00 pm Pacific / 3:00 pm Eastern Watch Tyler Bright on YouTube
- 12:30 pm Pacific / 3:30 pm Eastern Watch Morgan McIntosh on YouTube
- 1:00 pm Pacific / 4:00 pm Eastern Sorry we missed you in the Zoom Party. Here’s a snapshot of some of our crafty friends who joined us…
Use this handy Time Zone Converter if you need help figuring out what time we’ll be on in your area.
Please note, due to the nature of scheduling livestream videos, some of the links above might take you to a home page or a reminder page before the stream actually starts. You should be able to click “set reminder” and get a notification when the stream starts. If the stream is supposed to be live when you click it and you don’t see it, please refresh your screen, or go to the channel’s main page and check there. (Sometimes, technology doesn’t work the way we plan it to. If someone has to restart, it will generate a new link, not listed above.) We don’t anticipate any, but we appreciate your patience with us if we run into technical difficulties.
We’re looking forward to crafting with you!