Hello and welcome! My name is Linh or LV Handcrafted across all the socials. Thanks for popping by. Today I’m making a lightsaber light up! What kid wouldn’t love a Star Wars card with a lightsaber that actually lights up!? I used the One Lights that come with the Halo Light Combo (affiliate link) to make it seem like you push a button on the handle of the sword to turn it on. The One Lights that come with the Halo Light Combo are great because the button is in a straight line below the light, which makes it possible to have the effect of pushing a button behind the handle of the sword. (Note: the One Lights that are sold separately are different. The button is slightly to the right of the light and not directly below it.)
Watch me make this card on the Pear Blossom Press YT channel. Be sure to subscribe and click the notify button if you don’t want to miss new videos.
Please note where possible, I will list my affiliate links. They cost you nothing extra to use but if you choose to complete a purchase using my links, I earn a small commission from the company. Thank you in advance!
- Halo Light Combo – https://bit.ly/PBP-HaloLightCombo
- World’s Best Foam Foam Tape – https://bit.ly/PBP-WordsBestFoam
- Action Stamp & Die – https://bit.ly/PBP-ActionStampDie
- Spellbinders Open House Door Base – http://shrsl.com/4af2r (aperture for the lightsaber)
- CC Designs Kawaii Force – https://bit.ly/KawaiiForce
Light up your next card!