Kavya here with with another fun light up card! My niece’s birthday is coming up and she is a huge Frozen fan! I thought it would be perfect if I could surprise her with a fun Frozen themed card complete with Olaf, Elsa and Anna.
- Pear Blossom Press:
- Stamp and Dies (non-affiliate links):
- White embossing powder
- Blue and Purple Dye inks
- I started off by ink blending my white card base using blue and purple dye inks.
- Then, I stamped and colored a bunch of images from Sunny Studio Stamps’ Snowman Kisses, Enchanted Stamps and Country Scenes Stamps and adhered all the pieces to the country scene diecut.
- For the EZ-lights, I made small holes in the center of the castle and added lights at the back of the card.
- I finally adhered the battery pack at the bottom of the card base and added a ‘push here’ sentiment at the bottom of the page.
That’s it! I hope this card inspires you!