YouTube has an abundance of craft tutorials. We’ve happily sacrificed
days of our lives researching to bring you the best of the best. In addition,
be sure to use their search tool to look up your favorite designers, magazines
and products. You’re sure to find enough inspiration to keep you busy for
10. Roben-Marie Smith teaches us some wonderful mixed media
techniques on her channel
9. You’ll find great ideas for journals, cards, even a
studio tour at I Scrap Happy
8. If you have an electric die cutting machine, you’ll want
to subscribe to Ken’s channel at
7. At My Craft Channel Online you’ll find tons of
inspiration and lots of your favorite famous designers
6. Paper Crafts Magazine has wonderful tutorials on their
5. Sara Naumann at Studio SN shares amazing tutorials on her channelhttps://www.youtube.com/user/saranaumann
4. France Papillion does amazing work with altered journals!
Check her out at
3. Creating Keepsakes’ dream team has tons of great
tutorials on their channel
2. Jennifer McGuire shares some great techniques and beautiful cards on her channel https://www.youtube.com/user/jennifermcguireink
1. Pear Blossom Press has our favorite card making tutorials!
(We might be a little biased though.)
What are your favorite channels for paper crafts?